What does registration mean and require?
The cities or county in which your organization is located has to maintain a list of the food recovery organizations within their jurisdiction. By registering with 1383-STATS, your organization will automatically appear on your host city or county's list. You will also have access to the recordkeeping tools that will enable you to comply with SB1383:
- Enter the names and contact information of the edible food generators with which you have arranged contracts or agreements
- Report your food recovery capacity to your host city or county
- Enter the quantities of edible food received from each of edible food generator
- Generate reports by generator, month, or year of the food donations that you have received
- Automatically report the total annual quantity of food received to your host city or county